Mining & Energy
Mining / Energy / Hydrocarbon, Baker Tilly offers you the control of the transparency issue.
Our experts support clients and partners at all stages, from the creation to the production of year-end statements, including the legal, tax, social and accounting aspects of your investment.
- New tax reforms in the mining and energy sector in Côte d'Ivoire;
- In accounting matters, we can take care of complete or partial outsourcing, help you implement the ad hoc account tracking procedures that guarantee a sound and realistic management of your project and allow you to anticipate any changes.
- The mining and mineral exploitation sector and the production and distribution of hydrocarbons are characterized by the usual use of the creation of a structure adapted to a specific real estate program. It can be a separate legal entity, most often a real estate company, or a de facto corporation (joint venture).
Each operator and participant in the mining and energy sector operates differently. Indeed, the business rules vary not only from one company to another, but also from one facility to another. In addition, the upstream companies are subject to constant and complex changes in their activities, as a result of the discovery of new deposits and the opening of new wells, decommissioning, the addition of new facilities, joint ventures and regulatory changes.
Baker Tilly, the best reflex to succeed
Our customers are:
- Producer and distributor of gas
- Producer and distributor Hydrocarbon
- Mining Operator
The complementary of skills and the geographical reach of the Baker Tilly International Network allow us to support our clients on any type of mission, any type of job regardless of the size of the company (from the smallest company to large national groups and international).Contact Us for Assistance