Our "Social Law" service line supports companies and their managers in various areas of employment law. We also represent them before the competent administrations.
Advice on individual working relationships
- Development of internal procedures manuals;
- Absence Management Tip.
Advice on collective labor relations
- Proposed employee savings plan (participation, profit-sharing, mutual or mutual fund) and retirement savings plan;
- Establishment and monitoring of recruitment policy:
- Determination of staffing requirements and selection strategy for qualified personnel;
- Decision support for the final choice and legal security of the recruitment process;
- Accompaniment in the process of integration and training of the candidate;
- Support for the respect of the employer's obligations towards social institutions (labor inspection, AGEPE and CNPS);
- Assistance with tax benefits.
- Labor litigation;
- Social Security litigation.
Training approved by the FDFP
- Follow-up of requests for training of staff and setting up the training plan (search for approved training providers);
- Follow-up of the execution of the trainings and the files of request of refund;
- Follow up of the annual regularization.