Management of Local Authorities
Baker Tilly has developed a line of services dedicated to the "Management of Territorial Communities" for public sector stakeholders, particularly local authorities (to enable them to ensure an efficient public service) and businesses (in the preservation of their relationship with these public persons.)
Assistance and legal advice
- Negotiation and proposal of contracts and specifications
- Information / training on the prerogatives and subjections of public rights ... to make decisions according to the law.
Public procurement assistance
- Analysis and assistance with the implementation of public procurement rules
- Evaluation of the offers
- Evaluation of the execution of contracts and public contracts
Taxation of local authorities
- Distinction temporary agents / officials
- Strengthening skills (recruitment and management of private law staff ...)
- Organization of services.