Support in Business Establishment
It is thus a very often complex and always decisive course for the continuation which requires a personalized, reactive and voluntary accompaniment.
Baker Tilly, since 20 years, supports the creation of SMEs / SMIs, subsidiaries or representations of international brands as well as professional associations and NGOs. We have helped them and continue to do so in the success of their projects through a close relationship conducive to the establishment of a real winning partnership.
Based on our experience with many and diverse project developers that we still rely on for the most part among our clients, our team of accountants, social / HR consultants and lawyers / tax specialists is there to accompany you throughout of your project.
Our support is:
- Assistance in choosing the optimal legal, fiscal and social status
- Help in finding financing (definition of your need for financing, advice on specific aids to which you are entitled, ...)
- Realization of your administrative procedures (declarations, registrations)
- Hiring your first employees (drafting employment contracts, drawing up social declarations, choosing the collective agreement ...)
- Implementation of management tools (dashboards, accounting and management)
- Help in setting up your administrative and accounting organization
- Estimated budgets
- Management of the first months of your activity (supervision, follow-up and training in accounting, tax and social matters ...)
Keep peace of mind!
- Your project is examined in total confidentiality.
- Our fees, defined in a mission letter, are scalable to better adapt to the start of your activity
- A question, a concern? Our teams are available and responsive. They can rely on our partners solicited independently (Notary, lawyers, banks, insurers ...) and on the strength of our network Baker Tilly International.